Bringing myself back
Love is a crucial potion of my life.
Calmness is a crucial potion of my nature, stability and to reach limitless possibilities.
In teaching my daughter, I am teaching myself too.
I pulled myself back from trenches and now I feel better.
Someone ( my mom and other aunties who put insecurites in my mind), saying I am alone, I can not do a certain thing myself are/may be wrong and they may not be aware of my situation at all. Frankly, I have had a lot of help and blessings from people and god around me. Even in the calmest seas, I was scared and afraid of the unknowns. Now the unknown has subsided, and now I can put my whole focus on myself.
Going out to the lake and working the best for yourself works. Yoga works meditation works and all that brings me up on the surface works.
Love is a potion of mind, and it is very addictive and excrutiating. It releases a bunch of hormones in me and helps me become a better version of myself. Keep working and exercising hard. It will work out for the better of everybody.
— — ******* — —
I am so glad that the negative is out of my life. I wouldn’t want the kids to ever bring the unseen negative in the middle of nowhere. I am happy and I will find a good sustainable partner for myself and my life.
— — *******— —
November and December was me facing anxiety and super nervous behavior. I can rest now. I can process the negative emotions better.
- If a thought is positive -> make it more clear (clarify it) -> make it simple enough to implement (simplify it) and ->stop
2. If a thought is negative -> can you make it positive emotion (no) -> dump it
3. If a thought is negative -> can you make it positive emotion (yes) -> Extract the positive idea and go to step 1.
— — ******** — —
Why am I alive?
- I still have some work left which I need to fulfill from dear Mr. God.
- Keep working forward, coz you and only you can do the tasks dear God has assigned for you. Be blessed and always be happy and calm.
- be a little more attentive, and observing. Learn more to leverage the imagination for memorizing things. [ First wrote on 21st Dec, updated April 1, 2021 ].