There are approximately 40 Million+ people who are searching for jobs right now.
Over 99% of them are not using the right tools.
These tools will give you advantage over your competition.
- Best AI virtual assistant out there
- Helps with optimizing resume, writing cover letters, drafting networking emails, and preparing for specific interview questions
- Many hires come from networking (almost 50%)
- This tool/website can helps you find the emails of your recruiting team or the members of the company you think may be interested in your resume.
- You can connect with them professionally and practice your elevator-pitch.
- Drop in the name and company info and the tool can frame their emails to you.
- a digital career coach
- Maps a steps-by-step roadmap to your job search goals
- Has many tools and processes to make the easier.
- ChatGPT can do that as well, but if you want a dedicated IO system for it, this is the one to use.
- your linkedin headline is important, and it entices employers and recruiters to reach you.
- this tool can analyze your headline and tell you what to do next to improve it.
- Helps with resume optimization
- Scans and compares to the job description for your target.
- Tells exactly what needs updating in order to be competitive.
- tells you what happened to your email after it was send.
- tells when, where and how often contacts open the email.
- also tells if they clicked links or open attachments.
- This helps you follow through and set plans for what to do next.